Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday Feast

This is from Friday Feast

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?

Popcorn. Although when I was in high school (and didn't care about the ridiculous prices), I always got Goobers.


Soup
What year did you start using the internet?

I think it was 2000-ish.



Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin?

achel-Ray


Main Course
Name something you are picky about.

Loading the dishwasher.


Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.


I didn't run yesterday and I won't run today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice picture below of Alex! Is that the Monsters inc icecream?

Hey there, nice Friday post! I am so looking forward to sleeping just for 1 hour on saturday, but Sundays I teach preschool sunday classes, its all good though! I enjoyed your blog! Come stop by my blog if you can!

Have a great Friday!

DEB