Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer

What was your first “real” job?

I worked as a dishwasher when I was 14, but that only lasted a couple of months. I assume that's a 'real' job, it had a paycheck--that was all that mattered to me.


Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?

Outside.


Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…

It's revealed that I don't/can't keep up with current events.


Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?

It's never too late to change.


Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.

Gangsta' rap. Teen dance club nights. All basketball shoes were named after a b-ball player.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your dessert--I'm MUCH older than you!! Have a great Friday.

Emzkie said...

hey! thats a nice Feast. take care! mine is here...

http://www.emzkiebabe.bravejournal.com/entry/29888