Friday, June 15, 2007

What I've enjoyed this week

Whenever Friday rolls around, I reflect on all the good things over the past 5 weekdays. This week, there were some great times shared with family, friends, and alone--some included:

*Strawberry picking--all 5 of us went picking and returned with 20 pounds of berries!

*Strawberry eating!

*Visiting various parks--I try to take the boys to several different parks each week. It's fun to watch them progress in their social & physical skills--and equally as nice to tire them out for naptime!

*Stamping class--I taught a class last night in our home; we made Father's Day gifts & cards. I enjoy teaching and am so glad that I'm back into stamping.

*Wine + husband--Jesse and I frequently open a bottle of wine after the boys are in bed. We've been married almost 8 years and are still crazy about each other.

*Daydreaming--speaks for itself, I think.

No comments: