Sunday, November 2, 2008

Question of the day

"Mommy? Do you ever feel sorry that you have to take care of 3, well 4 really, boys every day?"

-Ambrose

I had to answer him as honestly as I could, it's my duty as his Mother. I told him "I am NEVER sorry, or sad that I have to take care of my boys. I love you all so much and wouldn't want it any other way. Now...do I ever feel tired and need a break? Sure. Everyone needs a break sometimes from their job."

"Yeah, I understand that." -Ambrose

I hope he walked away knowing that I have no regrets when it comes to taking care of my FOUR boys. More than anything, I want my children to always know they are a valued part of my life, something I didn't have growing up.

FYI: This question didn't come up during an 'exhausted mommy moment', it was COMPLETELY out of the blue during a wonderful day we were having.